|BCH Prod Id :|
|Manufacturer Part Number :|
|Year of Manufacture :|
Holden V8 power steering billet bracket
There are two different brackets depending on your set up.
Both mount on driver side.
· One is to suit early Holden V8 pre commodore factory pulley set up or if you are running a Gilmer kit with v-belt for power steering. The v-belt is behind the Gilmer belt.
· The other is to suit commodore Efi set up with factory balancer pulley. Vn commodore and on. (Not sure on vb-vk commodore)
· These brackets have bolted on to several cars without needing any modifications, however you might need to space it further with some washers or reduce length of spacers to acquire true belt alignment.
· If you purchase to assure correct bracket selection you can measure the distance from the cylinder head to the centre of the v –belt.
· EFI is 135mm
· Pre EFI & Gilmer is 85mm
I sell a dual gilmer kit which has a gilmer belt for both alternator and power steering. This requires the EFI bracket. Which will then fit on any vehicle with early style HQ or late efi heads.
· The brackets can handle high rpm with no flex.
· Pictures speak for themselves.